Restylane is the world’s leading collection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. We inject Restylane fillers into targeted areas on your face to enhance facial volume, reverse the signs of aging, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and elevate your facial contours. When injected into targeted areas, Restylane can address the root cause of facial aging and make you look significantly younger. Unlike many other cosmetic injections, the results are instantly visible.
How does Restylane work?
Restylane works by adding hyaluronic acid underneath targeted facial tissues. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar that makes your skin look soft and supple. It binds up to 1,000x its weight in water and makes your skin look fuller and more voluminous. Fillers in San Carlos replenish your skin’s depleting hyaluronic acid reserves to reverse the signs of aging. They can fill out fine lines and wrinkles, restore facial volume, and contour your lips and cheeks.
What does Restylane treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Deep tear troughs under the eyes
- Sunken, hollow, or gaunt cheeks
- Insufficient volume in the cheeks
- Age-related loss of midface volume
- Insufficiently voluminous lips
- Age-related loss of volume from the lips
- Recessed or insufficiently projected chin
- Jawline lacking in definition and angularity
- Contour issues related to the cheeks, chin, or lips
- Age-related loss of volume from the back of the hands
What can you do with Restylane fillers?
- Restylane: Correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane Refyne: Correct mild to moderate facial wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane Defyne: Correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane Contour: Restore volume to the midface region, cheeks, and under-eyes.
- Restylane Lyft: Correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, enhance facial volume, and elevate the contours of the face and cheeks.
- Restylane Kysse: Enhance lip volume and correct perioral lines around the lips.
- Restylane Silk: Enhance lip volume and correct perioral lines around the lips.
What are the benefits of Restylane?
- Minimally invasive anti-aging and facial contouring treatment
- Causes little to no pain and discomfort
- No anesthesia necessary — fillers in San Carlos contain lidocaine
- Improves overall facial contours and volume
- No harsh side effects or complications
- No post-treatment downtime
- Immediate results after the treatment
- Results can last for up to 18 months, depending on the filler
- Completely natural-looking results that conform to your goals
What happens during the Restylane treatment?
Your Restylane treatment starts with a thorough consultation. Our cosmetic providers will carefully examine your facial skin, measure the depth of skin laxity, review your medical history, ask about your goals and concerns, and curate a personalized treatment plan. Our medical providers will select the ideal Restylane fillers for you, explain your options, and mark the treatment areas on your face.
During your Restylane treatment, the medical provider will cleanse your facial skin and apply a numbing gel. Restylane fillers already contain an anesthetic known as lidocaine, so topical anesthesia isn’t necessary, but we can offer it to alleviate your anxiety. The chosen Restylane filler is carefully injected into the targeted facial tissues using ultrafine needles. The entire fillers in San Carlos treatment concludes within 30 minutes, depending on the number of injections.
What are the side effects of Restylane?
Restylane fillers produce minimal side effects, such as redness, swelling, tenderness, lumping, and bruising around the injection sites. The side effects dissipate within a few days.
Is there any downtime after Restylane?
Restylane fillers don’t involve any downtime. You can resume your daily activities and work immediately, but please avoid high-intensity activities for a day.
When will I see the results?
You should notice immediate improvements in the fullness of your skin. But you’ll truly appreciate the results once the redness and swelling dissipate in a few days.
How long do the results last?
The longevity of Restylane results depends on numerous factors, including the fillers used, the treatment areas, the dosage, and how quickly your body metabolizes the filler material. But most fillers last for 6 to 18 months.
How often do I need Restylane treatments?
You can maintain the results with Restylane treatments once every 12 to 18 months, especially if you get occasional touch-ups. Our medical providers will recommend the ideal frequency.
Why choose Premier Aesthetic Dermatology?
Premier Aesthetic Dermatology is a boutique dermatology practice specializing in cosmetic treatments, such as facial rejuvenation and facial contouring. We always personalize the dose to ensure safe and natural-looking results that betray no signs of cosmetic work. You don’t have to worry about a pillowy face, overcorrection, or frozen expressions. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options for fillers in San Carlos.